Dear all visitors, we are informing 5 tips to Clean & Maintain Marble Countertops for your room and office. As you know marble is a beloved material for counters in kitchens and baths. Don’t avoid these tips on caring for and maintaining marble countertops for all homeowners.
Tips to Clean Marble & Granite Countertops
As you know very well marble is one of the most beautiful stones in the whole world. Every homeowner knows that marble countertops are definitely an investment piece in the home. Here we are informing tips to clean and maintain marble countertops for making a beautiful room and office.
We are informing all homeowners who might be confused about clean marble countertops but dint worry we are informing you how to clean marble countertops for your home and offices.
Tips to clean Light Stains
You want to clean marble countertops firstly you take wet a soft cloth in warm water and wipe all over any unwanted stains or spills. It is more important; you should always try and clean up water stains and spills as soon as possible to avoid any liquids being absorbed into your marble countertops.
Tips to clean heavy-duty stains
It’s more difficult to clean water stains and spills from marble countertops. So you have to purchase a non-abrasive natural cleaner. To clean marble and countertops, don’t use vinegar or acidic products. You can use a soft cloth in a circular motion and rub out any water stains if you find them on the surface.
As you know marble is a beautiful stone for our home flooring and office to give a beautiful touch. We know very well, Marble countertops are definitely an investment piece in the home, which makes proper upkeep and care essential if you want your counters to last a lifetime.
Now we are sharing the equipment to clean and maintain Marble Countertops for all homeowners.
1. Clean the surface with warm water and a gentle dish
To clean and maintain marble countertops, we have to use warm soapy water and a soft cloth to make beautiful your kitchens and bathrooms. You can use mild soap for clean marble countertops because won’t harm the stone. And one important thing, don’t use daily it could cause make the surface appear dull.
- Buff dry the countertops with a clean cotton cloth
- Carry some warm water in a spray bottle and add a tablespoon of non-abrasive dish soap. You properly shake gently to create a uniform solution.
- You just properly spray the whole surface lightly with the solution.
- Wipe the warm soapy water off the surface, wet dishcloth.
- To clean and maintain marble countertops, rub the surface dry and buff with an absorbent towel.
2. Stains with baking soda and water paste
It is more difficult to clean water stains and spills from your kitchens and bathrooms. You want to remove stains from honed marble; we are informing points to Clean and Maintain Marble Countertops for all homeowners.
- Spreading a baking soda and water glue on the spot.
- You just cover the area with plastic wrap, using tape to seal the edges.
- You have to wait 24 hours.
- Wipe the paste using a warm, damp cloth.
- You can use hydrogen peroxide to remove stubborn stains on light-colored marble, one more option also use a cotton ball dipped in acetone to remove stains and spills.
3. Seal Polished Marble Countertops
We are informing all homeowners about cleaning and maintaining marble countertops for your home and office. You want to clean the countertop to remove any type of impurities.
- You have to open the windows to improve ventilation and remove the VOCs in the marble sealer.
- Empty a portion of the sealer into a surprised container.
- Dip a froth paintbrush into the sealer and utilize it to paint onto the surface with covering strokes.
- It will apply on all surfaces of the marble- edges, around the sink, the backsplash
- For 10 minutes, you just leave the sealer
- Buff away abundance marble sealer with a spotless or clean, dry cloth utilizing round movement.
4. Don’t Use Acidic Substances on Marble Countertops
We are informing some product information for all homeowners; it will be harmful to your marble countertops. You want to clean and maintain marble countertops, don’t use vinegar, Windex, and bleach as well as lemon-based products. Because these types of products eat the marble surface and make the stone appear full dull.
5. Don’t use abrasive cleaners
You want to maintain marble countertops for your room and office, we are informing important information about this, avoid using anything that could starch your marble surface. And homeowners don’t need any specialty cleaners to clean marble countertops.
All homeowners read carefully 5 tips to clean & Maintain Marble Countertops from this website. Be sure this information will help to maintain and clean your marble with water stains and spills.
Check more about Granites Here